Earn Money On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Join Now!
Y2k Hats New Jeans Bunny Ears Hat Kpop Outfits for Women Woman's Baseball Cap Hip-hop Beanies Grunge Girl Caps HDLTE Women Wide Leg Jeans High Waist Baggy Jeans for Women Loose Boyfriends Jeans Denim Pants Y2K 90s Sunzel Flare Leggings, Crossover Yoga Pants with Tummy Control, High-Waisted and Wide Leg

TWICE’s Sana Reveals Why She Was Extremely Touched By Her Manager’s Actions

Beautiful Females

TWICE‘s Sana will be releasing her photobook Yes, I Am Sana in a few days, so what better way to hype up the release than by uploading a behind the scenes video of her photoshoots? In the video, Sana posed for the camera in beautiful locations and stunning outfits, and she also took the time to share personal stories.

While on the way to another location, she talked about her love for Shake Shack burgers at the moment. “I’m really into Shake Shack burgers. Can I say the brand name? Initially, I wanted pho and steamed pork.”

Shake Shack is an American fast food chain that specializes in burgers, chicken, shakes, and more.

Sana continued her story, revealing that she was craving steamed pork or pho at first.

After we finished shooting, my manager came in and said, ‘We’re about to order lunch.‘ So I said, ‘I want either steamed pork or pho.‘ I was really happy to even be saying those words.

— Sana

She changed her mind, however, when her manager said they were planning on ordering fast food. Unfortunately, he broke the news that there weren’t any Shake Shack restaurants nearby.

And he goes, ‘Oh, we were going to order fast food.‘ So I said, ‘Oh…okay…but I also like Shake Shack these days. I want Shake Shack then!‘ So he said alright, but there was none near where we were, so I said it’s okay, and I gave up.

— Sana

Thankfully, one of her other managers knew of a close one! Her genuine excitement was written all over her face.

But another manager came in and happened to say, ‘There is Shake Shack near here. If not, we can stop by on the way to the next location.‘ I’m excited!

— Sana

Sana was grateful that her manager was willing to go out of his way to stop by Shake Shack because she asked for it. Like a true ball of sunshine, she ended by expressing how happy it made her!

But in a sense, he is volunteering to go out of his way for me because I said I wanted Shake Shack. He said that he would go get it for me so that we can all enjoy it together, you know? So I’m really happy today.

— Sana

Catch more of Sana in the full video below.



from Koreaboo https://ift.tt/3wCr5h6

Post a Comment

BEJONS Women Long Sleeve Cropped Super Crop Top Hoodies Sweatshirt Aesthetic Punk Hip Hop Dance Sexy Rave Cloth Heart Shaped Sunglasses Fashion Ski Goggles Oversize Love Glasses for Women Men Fun Eyewear Eyeglass
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.