Earn Money On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Join Now!
Y2k Hats New Jeans Bunny Ears Hat Kpop Outfits for Women Woman's Baseball Cap Hip-hop Beanies Grunge Girl Caps HDLTE Women Wide Leg Jeans High Waist Baggy Jeans for Women Loose Boyfriends Jeans Denim Pants Y2K 90s Sunzel Flare Leggings, Crossover Yoga Pants with Tummy Control, High-Waisted and Wide Leg

BLACKPINK’s Lisa Reveals Why She Danced To KUN’s “Lover” For Her Solo “Youth With You 3” Stage

Beautiful Females

BLACKPINK‘s Lisa impressed everyone with her solo dance stage in the first episode of IQIYI‘s Youth With You 3. She showed off her sharp moves in the fun song “Intentions” by Justin Bieber as well as her seductive side with KUN‘s “Lover.”

In an interview to promote the survival program, she revealed her initial worries about what song was best to perform in front of the trainees.

I had a lot of time to think about how to do the best and perfect performance. Because this season is about boys. I’m a girl and I’m the mentor. So what song should I choose?

— Lisa

She saw the opportunity to show them how she can switch up her style. “I also thought that even if I was a girl, I could change different types of songs or perform a boy group’s song.”

As a result, she picked KUN’s “Lover.” Fans may remember him as the “Youth Producer Representative” of Youth With You 2 where Lisa was also the dance mentor.

2

She enjoyed it right away when she watched his Mentor Collaboration performance, and a year later, she covered it in the same stage!

So I chose KUN’s song, a member of last season, for my PD and Mentor’s Show. In this way, it could also be related to last season. When I saw KUN’s performance, I already liked this song.

— Lisa

Lisa successfully showed that even as a female mentor in a show for male trainees, she’s well-rounded enough to ace any style she’s given!

Check out the full interview below.

 



from Koreaboo https://ift.tt/3bM8Mhq

Post a Comment

BEJONS Women Long Sleeve Cropped Super Crop Top Hoodies Sweatshirt Aesthetic Punk Hip Hop Dance Sexy Rave Cloth Heart Shaped Sunglasses Fashion Ski Goggles Oversize Love Glasses for Women Men Fun Eyewear Eyeglass
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.